Working For You – in the Heart of Frankfurt
We work for people when we deal with figures
- Tax law and everything associated with it is one of the most complicated fields of law there is. In this regard, we consider ourselves your navigators and guides, because the people we work for are what is most important to us: You, your employees and all those who depend on your good management and economic activity.
- For us, the correct calculation and payment of taxes goes hand in hand with every legal and permissible way of not unnecessarily paying too much. Therefore, we only consider ourselves successful when you are too.
We place great importance on personal advice
- The AJW team includes auditors, tax advisors, tax specialists, accountants and assistant tax consultants. Still, this does not mean you need to become acquainted with someone unfamiliar every time you have a new question: Your personal contact in the team will therefore always remain the same.
- Continuous professional development and training is a great part of who we are. It enables us to prepare you as well as ourselves early on for changes in tax law and to provide you with expert advice on new regulations and opportunities. Furthermore, by using special services for tax advisors we constantly bring us up-to-date on current developments and the latest jurisdiction.
Your tax accountancy right in the European Union’s financial centre
- AJW’s central location in the heart of Frankfurt am Main is extremely convenient for you as a client. We are easily accessible from any direction and distance, whether by car or train from within the region or by plane from any place on earth. And we will be with you just as quickly if you ever require our assistance us on site.
- Besides: We love Frankfurt, which is why we chose images taken by a Frankfurt artist for our website: Oliver Schoch aka Olioptic – www.olioptic.de.